An IOP is often recommended for individuals who do not require medical supervision and can live at home. This type of program is designed to accommodate work/family schedules and begin a long term recovery. The Behavioral Wellness Group offers five types of IOPs.
- Dual Diagnosis IOP for those with both a chemical dependency and mental health disorder.
- Health and Wellness IOP created for those with a mental, an emotional and/or physical condition working to regain life coping skills.
- Daytime or Evening Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) IOP for those struggling with intense emotions along with isolation and self-harming behaviors or thoughts.
- Adolescents who need to focus more intensely on developing healthy coping skills.
- College Mental Wellness IOP for those 18-25 enrolled in a college or university who struggle with intense emotions looking for coping skills.
- All Intensive Outpatient
Programs (along with some Other Outpatient Sessions) at The Behavioral Wellness Group are being held virtually.
- Insurance coverage varies from state to state.
- Temporary Certification has often been obtained for services if needed. Please ask your facilitator for more details.
- We also offer Adult and Adolescent Aftercare Programs.
Which Program Is Appropriate for Me?
- Intensive Outpatient Programs: 3 times a week for 7 weeks
- Assessments available within 48 to 72 hours
- Court-ordered Chemical Dependency assessments are also available